Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Red Barn Outdoor Market Spring 2012

Isn't this dreamy, and magical, and simply incredible??
There is just something about barns that make me so happy.


I had mentioned the quality of the Vendors that we had...
THESE are some of their products.

 

Um, the food... was... amaaaaaaaaaazing.



And this right here just made my day.
The musicians that we had serenading us through the day were SO incredibly talented.
SO unbelievable.


Just wanted to share some of the wonderfulness that took place that day.
And guess what??
September 15th... we're doing it all over again!!
I CANNOT WAIT!!

{all images are from Jade Street Photography}

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait! I'll be sure to bring my tiny dancer for the crowd's entertainment. We can talk about a booking fee later ;)

    ReplyDelete