Saturday, April 7, 2012

Just a Few Family Photos on a Windy Day in KS

I wish this blue wall was in my backyard
for impromptu photo shoots...
the color is so marvelous!
Those smiles are quite marvelous as well.

These littles are growing up TOO FAST.
Especially this one:

This is my first baby Love...
my first little niece.
She's NINE now.
NIIIIIIIINE???
(Nine going on 21 as you can see...)

She was helping everyone pose and look their best
for these photos...
she's a great assistant in all things.
And even with the wonderful wind
blowing strands of hair every which way,
we managed to get some fun family shots.


**DON'T FORGET TO ENTER FOR YOUR OWN PETIE MAE!!**

1 comment:

  1. Well, I obviously LOVE this post :) I also can't believe my first baby is going on 10!! A whole decade. Man, time flies fast. The kids also like to remind me (quite often) that I am just a few years away from 3 decades. Hahaaa

    ReplyDelete