Friday, March 2, 2012

It's FRIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAY!!

I'm not usually one to look forward to any 
one day of the week more than any other 
as I pretty much do the same thing everyday...
chase tiny little crazies around.
However, THIS week
those tiny little crazies (one in particular!)
have given me a run for my money!
Whew...
(stitches on a tiny forehead, toy room turned toilet... yeah, disgusting!
eating soap just for fun... ya' know normal stuff...)

I was looking around our house last night,
toys everywhere,
two-foot high stack of dirty dishes,
piles of clutter just kind of scattered throughout;
and then I thought,
"Wait a second...
tomorrow is FRIDAY!!"
Which around here is 
CLEANING DAY!!
You may think this is a joke,
but I am actually very serious.
Since beginning my lists,
I always look forward to marking off my Friday list
more than any other day.
I know, it's weird.

So, as I was relaxing last night
perusing the blogosphere,
I thought I'd do a little round-up of some
things that I've been loving lately.

(1) My Sponsors, of course (always loving them!):
Check out, Alina's highly anticipated DIY Wedding post,
you MAY see me or one of my Love's in a picture or two.

Abby is giving some love to the NutriMill,
which is the same mill I use as well.

Erin marked 2012 as the year to try new things;
go see how she's doing!

And Lori, who is ALWAYS amazing me
with her killer DIY projects.

(2) These pretzels!
Good grief they are good.

(3) This punch.

(4) And this mess.
I actually can't get enough of this blog.

Have a restful weekend, friends!



4 comments:

  1. I just tried that pretzel bites recipe last week! YUM!!! Addie and Henry LOVED making them and of course eating them! I didn't even have time to make the cheese dip, as they were devoured immediately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had them at the birthday party, and I managed to get a few... only a few! I'm thinking of making some and then freezing them since we love them so much.

      Delete
  2. Hehe. I could spend hours on A Beautiful Mess. Love it! Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I want to make a little trip to Springfield sometime... :)

      Delete