Friday, January 13, 2012

I Said I Like Things Fancy.

I don't make cheeseburgers very often.
I like cheeseburgers... sometimes.
It has to be really good.
Or I have to be pregnant,
because then I want cheeseburgers all the time.

My husband, however, loves them.
So, every so often I get a little twinkle in my eye,
and one magically appears for him.
HAHAHA!
Too bad this isn't true
(and also too bad that he had to witness me
almost burning the house down tonight
trying to make us perfection...
oh yeah, because I'm a perfectionist
just in case you hadn't caught that yet.).

He did get his cheeseburger.
Butter-toasted wheat bun;
hamburger;
Pepperjack AND American cheese;
barbecue sauce and mayonaise;
caramelized onions.

I, however...
fancied mine up a bit.
Butter-toasted wheat bun;
hamburger;
caramelized onions and mushrooms;
feta;
Balsamic Vinegar drizzled over.

And, yeah, it was everything I had hoped it would be.

This picture does not do it justice.
Just believe me, alright.

Also, Day One of crossing things off lists... was awesome.

Have a most lovely weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment