Monday, January 30, 2012

And the Walls Sang!

Something in me burst on Friday
and sent me into 
PROJECT MODE FRENZY!
I started getting ideas like crazy...
and then ACTUALLY followed through on them
and begin decorating my house.

Over a year ago, 
we had placed our house on the market.
I completely de-personalized our home
in hopes that people would walk in and
visualize themselves cozied up in this little nest.
That did not happen.
We had quite a few interested lookers,
but no takers.

And then I just kept everything down,
because I had two crazy toddlers scurrying 
here and there throughout this small space.

And then I was pregnant...
and not much else went on in our home.

But now,
ooooooh!
I'm excited.
I envision things on the walls...
pieces of our lives
actually ON the walls for us to gaze upon.
It's thrilling.

And then I walked out to our shed
where everything has been stored.
Boxes upon boxes of treasures 
were calling out to me begging to be displayed
in all their glory once again.
It was like walking into your favorite
Antique shop and finding
everything you love
and then getting it all for free!

I must capitalize on this momentum!!!
So, for now, here are a few sneak peeks:


Haha!
Surely, you're on the edge of your seat
with a teaser like that!



3 comments:

  1. Look at you go! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see more! I love it already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks Jennifer! I can't wait either; just having a few things up here and there has made such a difference!!

      Delete