Monday, October 31, 2011

So... here's the lowdown.

I can't believe that I went an entire week without blogging...
okay, let me re-word that:
I can't believe I went an entire week without posting...
in my mind, everything is a blog post.

I have so many posts and photos lined up for you guys.
But... remember when I said I was going MAD???
Yep, that's still in full gear. hehehe


And the opportunities to photograph some really great people... and dogs
(they'll be getting their own post sometime this week!), 
just keep coming.
And just a side note... actually you know what?
That's going to get it's own post as well. 
HAHA
Sorry! You'll just have to stay tuned.

Oh, yeah... and I'm married with three kids.

So, there's a few things going on outside
my little blogosphere...
but I'm hoping to get some things out this week.

I also want to say THANKS to 
Sherry from Sweet and Sassy for the invite to www.bloggers.com
(And, OH MY GOODNESS, go look at the recipe for Peanut Butter Fudge Krispies that she posted!
Um... delicious and yes, you may send some this way!)
and HELLO and WELCOME to my new followers from there!

And I'll leave you with some lovelies from the Flea Market to gaze upon:


The madness will only continue!!


No comments:

Post a Comment