Thursday, September 29, 2011

Preval Sprayer


A few weeks ago, I saw this being advertised on my blog so I checked it out.
After looking through the website, I was really interested in checking this product out.
I contacted Preval and was given the opportunity to try out the Preval Val-Pack, which by the way, is on sale through the end of the year.
I have a lot of different cans of leftover paint from different projects, so I love that I can just pour some in one of the jars, attach a sprayer, and begin painting.  
I used it to prime this table:


It worked well spraying out primer, but for a bigger project like this, I chose to go a different route for the coats of paint. 
Overall, I think this is a great product for my small projects.  Although after looking through these projects, I think I may be trying it out for a few other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment