Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Day

Today, we went to our local Botanical Gardens.
My little guy exploded in his pants, but not on me 
(though I did have to change him on the spot in front of a nice group of people that had already made mention of how full my hands were);
my little lady who is potty training herself was a bit distracted and peed, but I had extra;
both little ladies were soaking wet and covered in dirt by the time we left, but had blast.
And check out some of these shots:






Oh yeah, and when we came home nobody took a nap.

However, that worked out nice for me since everyone was EXHAUSTED after dinner and a round of "Red Light, Green Light" out in the front yard and were in bed before seven, leaving me no choice but to get in a good run, a movie with my Love, and a bowl of Cheerios.

So, some of today's gifts include a good dose of humility, a dash of patience, a nice heaping spoonful of flexibility, surrounded by overwhelming beauty and four incredible souls to spend my days here with...
and I get to do it all again tomorrow!

Count your many blessings.
Name them one... by... one.


No comments:

Post a Comment