Saturday, September 3, 2011

Earth Mama Angel Baby

I've mentioned before in another post that I've had two pregnancies end in miscarriage.  After the second one, I began working with a midwife, just trying to figure out what was going on with my body. And whatever we figured out worked, because I was soon pregnant with my first little lady.  It was an easy pregnancy. I felt good; I exercised regularly; I ate a balanced diet; so as we were getting to the end I figured everything else would go as planned.  The plan was to let the little lady enter this world at The Birth Inn, which is a home where you can go and have your baby rather than in your own home. Weeelll... 39 weeks came and I was showing no signs of giving birth... not too abnormal for the first time.  However, at 40 weeks, I was still not showing any signs of going into labor and my midwife was becoming a little bit discouraged and after a lot of prayer and discussion, we decided it was best to go see her back-up doctor.
As I met with the doctor, he didn't seem discouraged at all and decided to let me go another week and if I didn't go into labor that week, we'd more than likely have to induce. And sure enough, that's what happened.  Fast forward through that day and by early evening, the little lady was still not here.  After receiving an epidural in hopes that would produce some results, it actually put the baby in stress and my doctor believed it best to do an emergency c-section. And then she was here! Fast forward even more and her little sister and little brother would also be born via c-section.  Not exactly the way I had planned for my babies to enter this world, but they're here and I'm happy.
C-sections, however, require a little bit more of a recovery time.  And multiple c-sections definitely start to take a toll on your body. After my first c-section I had found a website called Earth Mama Angel Baby that offered products that were made from completely all natural, organic, toxin-free ingredients.  And they had a product, C-Mama Healing Salve, rich in Vitamin C, essential fatty acids and amino acids, that was specifically designed to help with cell regeneration and wound repair.  I really wanted to try this product, but for some reason I didn't.  Second time around, again I really wanted to try it out, and I never did.  Third time... I WAS GETTING THE SALVE! 
C - Mama Healing Salve 
I got the salve.


Friends, it is AMAZING.
I'm now nine weeks postpartum and I've been using the C-Mama Healing Salve for seven weeks. Scar tissue building up is one of the things that can cause quite a bit of pain throughout recovery, causing the scar to knot up at the ends and just be tender throughout. However, massaging the salve into my scar each day, I've noticed there have been no knots and my scar is actually diminishing. 
I had read others reviews who had used the salve on their stretch marks, and guess what? It works on those, too.  How do I know?  Because having two babies over nine pounds causes your tummy to streeeeetch. So, I just rubbed a little bit of the salve on those, just to see (because I was pretty skeptical) and sure enough I can see a difference!
The reviews also mentioned using it on old scars, psoriasis and eczema, inflamed rashes and burns.
This product is so wonderful I began mentioning it to my friends who had also had c-sections, and then I thought,
"I should blog about this and REALLY spread the word."
And then I thought, 
"Maybe I should let Earth Mama know how AWESOME this has worked for me."
and so I did.
While letting them know that I was planning on reviewing this product on my little blog, I just happened to ask if there was anything that they could do to entice you all to check them out... and they did not disappoint!!

They are giving you all the opportunity to try the C-Mama Healing Salve out for yourself!! And I as mentioned before, this salve is not limited to JUST c-section scars. So... to enter this giveaway I want you to go check out the Earth Mama Angel Baby site and then leave me a comment sharing which products stand out most to you.  If you'd like to sign up for Mama's Monthly Newsletter or begin following on twitter (@EMAB_HQ), leave me another comment saying you did so and you'll be entered a second and third time as well.
All entries need to be in by midnight, September 5th.
Check them out right... now!


3 comments:

  1. I'm signed up for the newsletter and to follow EMAB on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for the newsletter and follow on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i had known about this when i had addox... it might have helped the healing process. might have to get in the future!

    ReplyDelete