Friday, August 12, 2011

Let me just start by saying...

My mind works SO much better at two o' clock in the afternoon rather than two o' clock in the morning! Let me also just put out there that I'm extremely visual and somewhat of a perfectionist.  So, in getting the design put together for this blog, it had to be EXACTLY what I saw in my head.  Mt first attempt at this was in the wee hours of the morning when all my Loves were snuggled sweetly in their beds which is where I also should have been.  Because it's now three days later, in the daylight, and things came together so much more quickly and with much less frustration.  And so we begin...

I've had a family blog since the birth of my now three-year old (wait... I have a three-year old?!?!? Still astonishing to me every time I hear, say, or write it.), but it's mainly just pictures and stories of the funny little antics that take place in a home where the majority of people are toddlers or younger... oh yeah, and it's written from the perspective of my three-year old daughter.  It's fun and entertaining, but I kind of wanted a place for my perspective and so this blog was created. I also wanted an online portfolio of sorts for my photography and all my other little creations, so here it is.

Oh, and the name "she laughs"? I seriously laugh at everything.  Going back to the "I'm extremely visual" line up there... this enables me to also have an extremely vivid imagination so when someone is speaking to me or I'm reading something my mind is feeding me all kinds of images... and most of them are just incredibly funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment